The Eymard Sawmill buys 60,000m3 of wood every year, opting for local sources, mainly in the Rhône-Alpes area.
- • Wood from public forests through the National Forestry Office of France (ONF)
- • Suppliers (loggers, cooperatives)
- • Private owners
- • In bulk: a sum is offered for all the timber harvested
- • per product unit: with a price per m3
- • Standing: the company handles the operation: the owner sells their raw timber and then doesn’t have to do anything else
- • Roadside: the owner handles the operation
- • Delivered to a sawmill: mainly reserved for commercial customers
Our sawmill’s procurement department is always looking for wood throughout the year, in different ways depending on the time of year.
In order to better meet the requirements and expectations of our customers and in order to offer a high-quality product and service, at the Eymard Sawmill we are extremely vigilant about the wood we purchase.
Wood quality sought
- • Formwork / packaging
- • Selected frame
- • Standard frame
- • Minimum diameter 25 cm
- • Standing height
- • Up to a diameter of 80 cm